It took me a little time to put together a short list of all the Wii games compatible with the Wii Balance Board (Wii Fit Board). Most of them have already been released and some will be released early next year. I also included a little summer for each game.
- All-Star Cheerleader – You basically have to act as a cheerleader going up to become the head cheerleader. You start as a rookie who has to work hard to get into the squad. The more you play the more advanced routines you learn. You can play career mode or mini game mode style.
2. Academy Of Champions: Soccer – Basically a game for boys who love soccer. This title contains 12 mini-games. Or play through the storyline to face off against the soccer academy. Make your team win the championship.
- Avatar – A game from the upcoming movie Avatar. The film is by James Cameron. This game is an action-based adventure game that takes place on an alien planet. Scheduled for release in late November.
- Daisy Fuentes Pilates – A great workout game for all Pilates lovers as well as regular people who want to improve their posture and get more exercise without going to the gym. This game contains 10 Pilates routines. There are 5 preset routines and 5 user defined routines. The game starts at beginner level but the difficulty increases to advanced. This game LoL Boosting can be played in English or Spanish. The narrator is Daisy Fuentes and will guide you through with her great tips on topics like health and fitness.
- DanceDance Revolution Hottest Party 3 – Sequel to DanceDance Revolution game. You can play with a dance pad or, as the title of this article suggests, a Wii balance board. The game can be played in Exercise Mode, Story Mode, Lesson Mode or Kids Mode. All previous titles didn’t include a Wii balance board, so this rhythm game is by far the best. It also includes over 50 music tracks.
- Diva Girls – Divas On Ice – A cool girl game where you want to become an ice princess. There is a career mode available, but also mini-games. A challenging game for girls aged 8+.
- Doctor Fizzwhizzle’s Animal Rescue – A game where you have to progress step by step to rescue an animal. Arcade kind of game. Play over 180 levels and rescue 60 different animals. A kids mode with animal quizzes is also included.
- Don King Boxing – A boxing game where you enter the ring to fight the best boxers in real locations like Madison Square Garden or Boardwalk Hall. See if you can make it to the top in Career Mode. One of the top rated games of the year. Even if you are not very interested in boxing, you should try this game. It gives you the workout of a fitness game but still fun to play. There is a youth level.
- EA Sports Active More Workouts – Sequel to the EA Sports Active Personal Trainer game released about a year ago. One of the highest rated Wii fitness games. You can play this game using the Wii Balance Board, Wii Remote, and Nunchuk. The game adds 35 new exercises targeting the whole body. More workouts are made to be played in the winter, as they focus on warm-weather games like surfing, jet skiing, and rafting. It also motivates players with 6-week challenges that track player progress.
- EA Sports Active Personal Trainer – This was probably the most successful game on the Wii Balance Board. You can enjoy various sports such as running, basketball, volleyball, roller skating, boxing, baseball, and dancing. The game includes a rubber resistance band for muscle training and a pouch for jogging and running. You can also get gear separately if you want to play this game with your friends. Sign up for the 30-day challenge with 20-minute workouts to get in shape. This game will turn your living room into a gym without leaving your home.
- Go Play Circus Star – Challenge yourself to become the best circus performer. Play in career mode, play step by step or play mini games. Most games in this title are compatible with the Wii Balance Board. It is one of three games in the Go Play series.
- Go Play City Sports – Another one in the Go Play series. Play 6 street games like stickball, kickball, street hockey and soccer. In career mode you have to stand up for yourself and be the best player on your street. A fun and casual game the whole family can enjoy.
- Go Play Lumberjacks – The last installment in the Go Play series. This title takes five different event categories into the playable outdoors.